Fisker Buzz Forums banner

You think your confused now...

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Stefan 
#1 ·
Mods, are there plans to move the OLD Fisker car names to there a separate category of threads and the New Fisker Inc cars in this current forum category?

I am just wondering how the layout will look and how things will go with Fisker Inc and Karma Automotive. Do you plan to even support Fisker Inc?

This is an odd conundrum with Fisker cars owned by Karma Automotive, but wait...no affiliation to Fisker Inc. Even though we have Fisker Karma cars, split brand name car. Where Fisker Inc has nothing to do with Fisker Karma, even though he designed and ran the former company named Fisker. :huh:

What kind of car do I have? :huh: :confused:
A Fisker Karma. Which is similiar to the Karma Revero, but nothing like the new Fisker Inc car even though I have a Fisker :fisker: :confused:

What was I asking again? :eek:

#3 ·
I'd suggest, to leave it as Fisker Lounge, to keep Fisker Automotive, Karma Automotive and Fisker Inc. together.
We even had Fisker Coach Building and other stuff around Henrik here.

For the cars, I'd also keep the Revero in the Fisker Karma section, as they have the same genes, issues and spare parts, but would open a new section, when it comes to a new car from Fisker Inc.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.