Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
125 Posts
Every time I plug the car in and every time I pass a gas station I'm thinking "I'm not send money to really bad people of every strip who who would do my family, friends and me harm given the chance. Sorry but I had to say it.

· Premium Member
125 Posts
And for your information I was referring to REAL Evil People like Rick Perry of "THE GREAT STATE OF TEXAS" and those idiot lying jerks at BP. :)

Also don't kid yourself on where our oil comes from...lots of the terrible balance of trade dollars we have with China (for all that cheap crap at big box stores) goes to by oil from the worst offenders. China's largest oil supplier is (What nuclear weapons?) Iran. We send billions to China and they send it to Iran. As long as there is fixed demand for transportation oil, It's a zero sum game. For every barrel we buy from Canada that's a barrel off the market that must be filled by Iran, Libya, Syria, Yemen and the like.

But as Denis Miller says "That's just my opinion and I could be wrong!"[hr]
One more note on our oil imports in 2010 (the last year full data is available) the US bought 4,304,000,000 barrels of Imported oil at about $100.00 a barrel. To save you the math that about 400 Billion dollars worth. Of that roughly 1,157,000,00 Barrels came from countries I'm sure none of us would like to support at any level much less to the tune of 110 Billion Dollars. And that is why I smile driving by gas stations and every time I plug my charging cord into my Karma!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.