Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My father worked for fisker on their karma engine cradle design and gave me this jacket on a visit to Orange County.

The only info I found about them was in this thread:
http://www.fiskerbuzz.com/forums/18...roduction-looking-rent-karma-day-near-sf.html

Was going to sell it on ebay but I am open to offers from you guys first.

It is used , I am not giving it away as it was a sentimental gift from my father.

Good luck finding another one.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am in Michigan, have paypal, and the jacket retailed for around $160 I think. And well, $150 is nice but not quite enough. I may just put it on ebay and let you guys bid on it.

·
Premium Member
3,077 Posts
It's a nice Jacket for sure but why sell it since your father gave it to you . Unless you're in the need for some money it's one of those things that you should keep just my 2 cents not sure how old you are but I would never sell a gift my father gave me . My dad pasted away many years a go the few things he gave me mean more then money . You can't buy memories .

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts
I'm with you, Harleyguy. If it has sentimental value, why offer it for sale? To ask others to pay extra for your "sentimental value" is even more weird. I'm sure there's somebody that will bite, but I'm not buying. Nothing about this deal seems right.

·
Premium Member
3,077 Posts
I'm waiting on my Elux Jacket but wouldn't mind a Fisker jacket either but have no reason to spend big bucks on a jacket.Ive all ready given enough time and blood to keep the dream alive .

·
Registered
15 Posts
What is this person doing on this forum ? I agree with Harleyguy and others - never sell memories of your family, not even when they still are alive. Also I do not like the attitude: " put it on Ebay and let you guys bid on it " Very very simple thinking here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts