Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My beautiful Fisker Karma Eco-Sport is looking for a new owner. Special Earth "Diamond Dust" finish is made of 55% glass and glitters under the sun, turns heads everywhere it goes. Beautiful curves throughout, unique solar roof, huge 22" wheels and low-profile tires gives the car an aggressive yet sexy appeal, making it the envy of Tesla owners. The stunning Monsoon Tritone interior features two-tone leather seats and supple leather-wrapped steering wheel, aviation-inspired dashboard, understated and classy design that looks and feels like a million bucks. Even the sound in the cockpit is reminiscent of a private jet, just first-class experience all the way.

Battery charges 100%, barely driven (less than 2,300 miles a year), hand-washed only, and nearly maintenance-free. Smoothly drives at full electric about 35-40 miles per charge before the gas-powered engine generates power for the electric motor, for a total 300-mile range. Also features regenerative braking on-demand, coupled with the massive Brembo disc brakes. Built-in Bluetooth, voice-activated navigation, 10.2" multi-function haptic screen, heated front and rear seats, premium 8-speaker / subwoofer audio system, dual-zone climate, 6-way power front seats, aux/USB input, Sirius XM, auto-dimming mirror with HomeLink, Bi-Xenon high-intensity headlights and more! Software is updated to the latest version at Karma Automotive in Newport Beach, they gladly service these original Fiskers - I made sure service was available before purchasing.

This beauty is protected by XPEL paint protection film ($3000+ value) on the entire front bumper, all four doors, and rear quarters -- Still has 2 years left in the warranty for even more peace of mind.

This is your chance to own a collector exotic designed by Henrik Fisker (renowned designer at Aston Martin and BMW). Original sticker price was $117,000. I don't drive it enough so I've decided to sell. Serious buyers only, message me to schedule an appointment.

Photos at:
https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/l-Used-Fisker-Karma-Yorba-Linda-d1978_L2527#listing=276543976

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hey Forum Readers! I drove Jays car last week, and 7 others, as I’m looking to buy my first FK. And I must say, his is the best kept and cleanest model I’ve seen. Unfortunately we could not agree on a price, or I would have bought it! If anyone is looking for a solid FK, contact Jay... you won’t go wrong!

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
My beautiful Fisker Karma Eco-Sport is looking for a new owner. Special Earth "Diamond Dust" finish is made of 55% glass and glitters under the sun, turns heads everywhere it goes. Beautiful curves throughout, unique solar roof, huge 22" wheels and low-profile tires gives the car an aggressive yet sexy appeal, making it the envy of Tesla owners. The stunning Monsoon Tritone interior features two-tone leather seats and supple leather-wrapped steering wheel, aviation-inspired dashboard, understated and classy design that looks and feels like a million bucks. Even the sound in the cockpit is reminiscent of a private jet, just first-class experience all the way.

Battery charges 100%, barely driven (less than 2,300 miles a year), hand-washed only, and nearly maintenance-free. Smoothly drives at full electric about 35-40 miles per charge before the gas-powered engine generates power for the electric motor, for a total 300-mile range. Also features regenerative braking on-demand, coupled with the massive Brembo disc brakes. Built-in Bluetooth, voice-activated navigation, 10.2" multi-function haptic screen, heated front and rear seats, premium 8-speaker / subwoofer audio system, dual-zone climate, 6-way power front seats, aux/USB input, Sirius XM, auto-dimming mirror with HomeLink, Bi-Xenon high-intensity headlights and more! Software is updated to the latest version at Karma Automotive in Newport Beach, they gladly service these original Fiskers - I made sure service was available before purchasing.

This beauty is protected by XPEL paint protection film ($3000+ value) on the entire front bumper, all four doors, and rear quarters -- Still has 2 years left in the warranty for even more peace of mind.

This is your chance to own a collector exotic designed by Henrik Fisker (renowned designer at Aston Martin and BMW). Original sticker price was $117,000. I don't drive it enough so I've decided to sell. Serious buyers only, message me to schedule an appointment.

Photos at:
Used Fisker Karma for Sale in Yorba Linda, CA - CarGurus
what is the selling price?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts