Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to share with all fisker lovers in here! Tell me what you guys think?

Attachments

·
Registered
68 Posts
Great looking car!
Is wrapping less expensive than spraying? I believe it is, and you can remove it later...
But not carwashproof I think?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Fiskerphilly the demo car look clean. Front grill look real nice!
Wrapping is cheaper then paint and u can still wash your car normal like how u would wash it. But try not to use pressure power washer.

·
Registered
536 Posts
It's interesting that both the OP and the owner of the car Joe has both chose to wrap shadow diamond dust with white, which was originally considered to not be a "premium" color choice for the car. I've always liked the Karma in white, but I do love the Shadow color too.

I'm just wondering: tamkien, did you choose to wrap just because you like the white color more, or did you do it to protect the original paint?

Also: how did you get the Fisker logo in black & white?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I always wanted the karma in white but I got this car cause it was a good deal. Plus to me I think it's a good investment cause it always protect my oem paint. For the fisker logo they actually wrap it using the knifeless tape.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Looks Good!
Really like the look of the powder coated rims too!

I have White Sand already, with tinted windows, and I'd like to powder coat my rims like you did.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Your car turned out beautifully! Well done! (I've had two cars wrapped, both for several years, and I can tell you its a great way to go... we unwrapped my daughter's car after 3.5 years, and the paint underneath was still factory-perfect! And that is after a 16-year old girl drove it for those 3.5 years!)

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
She's a beut!! great work

·
Registered
27 Posts
What procedure did you do to get those rims black? I have brought mine to 2 local places and both told me "couldn't be done"

What was the cost of your wrap?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Used Plasti-Dip on rims on my mini, been on for a year thru probably 20 washings, still looks like new. Can literally be peeled off if you ever want to. Had a couple stones chip to rims, just touch-up resprayed.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts