Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
2012 Karma #687
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Id first like to say that having a Fisker is like having a second family! Just had some work done at Philly Fisker done by Joe, and what a great experience!!!Wheels resurfaced, check engine light had taken care of, had a spare key made and changed my lining on my wheel well. I use to have a Bentley GT a few years back and I dreaded every time I had to go to the dealer!! Well let me tell you, this is not the case with Joe at all!! He was a pleasure to work with, didn't suggest any stupid crap I didn't need like Bentley would every time I was there! Just told me what I needed and definitely took care of me. Helped me out a lot on understanding the car, showed me all the Do's and the Don'ts. Overall I would have to rate Joes service a 10 out of 10!!!! Even hand washed the car for me! I would definitely recommend anyone in the northeast with a Fisker bring it to Joe! Sign up for Triple A like I did for 92 bucks a year, you get four 100 mile tows!!!! Thank you so much Joe!!!

·
Registered
99 Posts
I will second the reccommendation for work done by Joe at Philly Fisker. For those of us in the mid-atlantic area it is nice to know we have a shop that understands Fiskers and can get parts to get them fixed properly. When I arrived to get an engine cooling fan replaced, there were 6 other Fisker's in the lot, all on-site for a variety of repairs and maintenance. For those of us outside CA, seeing 6 Fiskers together at one time in one location is about as rare as a Fisker warranty these days.

·
Premium Member
3,063 Posts
It's rare these days you can find a technician at a dealership you can trust takes years to find a good one but only minutes to lose a customer . One of the reasons I never opened my own shop had plenty of offers but found working for a reputable dealership is the way to go.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts