Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Trip to Fantasyland or truth?

Quote: 5/3/13
Originally Posted by smoothoperator
I believe dealers can now order parts; so contact your dealer.

Quote: 5/3/13
Originally Posted by Mikey43
Just came back from my dealer, had a long conversation with owner. Not so sure about being able to order parts yet, but wouldn't bet against next week.

I'm not sure of the source of these bizarre posts, because neither member would elaborate further. But if indeed true, it would be a revelation. The question i have is: dealers ordering parts from who??

I grow weary of misleading information scattered through these forums,. Enough speculation...let's stick with facts only.

·
EX:Shadow/Canyon #324
1,217 Posts
If Fisker were to file for BK and be extended interim financing from a potential acquirer (like Wanxiang did with A123), then they could resume limited operations.

I have no idea if that is happening or not, but it is a plausible scenario for dealers being able to order parts once again.

·
Registered
242 Posts
I have some calls in to Valmet to see if they have any parts on hand to hold and release under "custom" order requests directly from Karma owners or a dealer on behalf of an owner, if needed. They indicated they would check into it as they have never had such a request or a situation like this and do not have a specific mechanism in place to handle that. The person was not aware of any inventory or parts but hopefully we can get some info back this week. I assume I will not hear anything, at least until Fisker files BK officially.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts