Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to replace the wood in the EcoSport with wood from the EcoChic. I like the look of the EcoChic wood much better. If anyone knows of how I can accomplish this please let me know. Thanks

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Sandy, it took a little time but I finally found the old brochures. The wood I am in search of is the Rescued Walnut Burl which only seems available with the Earth or Glacier Tri-Tone. So I guess I can only wait to see what options Wx will have available and order a replacement. Unless of course someone can direct me to the graveyard where Fiskers go to die. Maybe the pieces were salvaged from another vehicle - maybe?

·
Registered
889 Posts
I don't see the need on my car, but if I have to keep wood in good shape, e.g. Furniture, I always use a clean olive oil...
My grandma told me and it always worked fine ;-)

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
My Karma interior

I think your interior is the same as mine. I have the Canyon Tr-Tone Interior with the Fallen Mahogany wood trim. Hope this helps.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.