Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Dutch Karma
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In search of 2 sets of winterwheels.

Also, does anyone have any experience with shipping winterwheels from US to The Netherlands or any other European country?

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have a set in the boxes (tires and rims) here in the US. Not sure I am going to use them as I may want to keep my karma locked up for the winter.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Just a thought, when we first built the CP cars over in finland, all we had were the standard 22's and summer tyres (And at that phase in the build no Traction control) the weather at the time was appaling with thick snow, so road testing with 1000 ft/llbs of torque and upto about 250bhp at the time was.......questionable!

To get around this we sourced some Range rover wheel/tyre sets with winter rubber - these fitted stright on. Maybe a better cost alternative??

·
Dutch Karma
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the great suggestion!
Will definitely keep it in mind.

Is there any specific RR model/year that fits?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Well, I'm almost certain they were L322 range rover (2002 - 2012) which is the same as Disco 4 (L319), Can't remember the PCD/offset for the wheels, but with a bit of digging on google it shouldn't be hard to find out.

I do know that Land rover uses common wheel fitting across it's range, so maybe even freelander (L359) or Evoque (L538) Would suit.

·
Registered
56 Posts
20" wheel won't fit on the knuckle. 21" is minimum size.

The Yokohama W Drive is OEM released winter tire - 245/40R21 (F) and 265/40R21 (R).

The RR offset and center bore is different from Karma. This was done to limp around the plant, not for driving on the roads!

·
Premium Member
3,077 Posts
I've been in contact with this member located at least one set of rims and tires due to the price and shipping he hasn't made the decision to move forward .

·
Registered
888 Posts
I wouldn't go for 20", as the Karma would be too low, which might bring problems on snow roads, where every inch will count...

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Dutch Karma
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I've been in contact with this member located at least one set of rims and tires due to the price and shipping he hasn't made the decision to move forward .
Yep, Harleyguy has been a great help!
Although I'm trying to get two sets in order to split the shipping costs. It would be more lucrative that way.
So if anyone can help me get my hands on another set it would dearly be appreciated :)

I've already located one set in Germany. But if shipping two sets from the US is a better deal, I'm going for that one.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts