Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I am a owner from sweden whom will visit Los Angeles next week and was wondering if anyone has a full set of winter wheels for sale in LA or the San Diego Area, I know this is probably not the best place to dfind winter stuff hehe

Have a great weekend

Justo

·
Premium Member
4,659 Posts
Hi

I am a owner from sweden whom will visit Los Angeles next week and was wondering if anyone has a full set of winter wheels for sale in LA or the San Diego Area, I know this is probably not the best place to dfind winter stuff hehe

Have a great weekend

Justo
That should be an interesting conversation with the aircrew on the way home:

"Sir, those are not going to fit in the overhead compartment!"
"They will, they will, I just need to let the air out of the tires first."

:D :D :D

·
Registered
211 Posts
Hi Justo;

Pirelli Scorpion Tires are available in Europe. Front: 255/40/21, Rear: 265/40/21, and you should be able to get after market 21 inch wheels from any good wheel supply shop in Sweden. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
886 Posts
Justo,
If I could get you a new set of wheels (tires on original rims), would you pick them up from Germany?

A few days ago, I was offered them from an owner who totaled his Karma. I could contact him.
Stefan

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi

Thanks for the help it is very much worth looking into it.

Justo:)

Justo,
If I could get you a new set of wheels (tires on original rims), would you pick them up from Germany?

A few days ago, I was offered them from an owner who totaled his Karma. I could contact him.
Stefan

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you very much for the kind help.:)[

QUOTE=FiskerZee;226266]Hi Justo;

Pirelli Scorpion Tires are available in Europe. Front: 255/40/21, Rear: 265/40/21, and you should be able to get after market 21 inch wheels from any good wheel supply shop in Sweden. Hope this helps.[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
829 Posts
I kept thinking that this seemed like a totally uninteresting topic to me, but then ... It finally started staying below 100 degrees, here. So, it just dawned on me that others would actually be worried already about "winter coming". :D

·
Registered
211 Posts
yes, first snow and rain mix in Toronto today. The winter is reminding us that its time to put the winter tires on guys, at least those of us in less pleasant environments. Yuk, all that sand, salt and slush.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts