Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received a email this morning that another Fisker dealership will be closed their doors they also advised me that they have a complete set of snow tires and rims that will be for sale I haven't received the price yet . I'm tend to think they sell them for cost .If anyone is interested please post here and I will put you in touch with the dealership directly .

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
I'm interested. An issue for me is where to store them, and have them changed out when the season changes. My Fisker dealership (O'Brian auto) has abandoned their Fisker owners, so am not sure what other options are.

Which dealership?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hello
I have 1 complete original Fisker 21 inches kit. ( 4 tires 4 mags )
or
4 brand new Yokohama winter tires.
or
Both available from Montreal Canada.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hello ,
Yes
I have 1 complete original Fisker 21 inches kit. ( 4 tires 4 mags ) New
And
I have 1 complete original Fisker 21 inches kit. ( 4 tires 4 mags ) Used winter 2013
And
8 brand new Yokohama winter tires.

Available from Montreal Canada.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Total 16 Winter tires and 8 winter mags.
Ccoinc, how did you find time for this post with all the celebrations around the "Canadiens" thumping of the Bruins. Am cheering them on in light of what they did to my "Leafs" last year :-:)@. On the tires, I am not doing winter driving here in Niagara but do touch base if you are down this way.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hello,
Is is funny I dont realy look at Hockey games at all .
But last game I look at the last 30 minutes and is was cool to see what you called Thumping the Bruins.
I d'like to go to back to Niagara , we never know maybe this summer.
Thank You.

·
Registered
79 Posts
do the winter tires have the same size as the normal ones? or in other words could I use the same rims for the winter and the summer tires?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Instead of your 22 inches you will need:

21" Fisker Karma Staggered Wheels
2 front 245/40R21 100V Yokohama W-Drive snow tires
2 rear 265/40/21 100V Yokohama W-Drive snow tires

Thank's

1 - 14 of 14 Posts