Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems that the pump for the windshield washer system has stopped working. The washers for the headlights still works and the wipers are still functional. According to the owners manual they all work off of the same fuse. Which was my first thought when I notice the pump no longer worked. Any suggestions on fixes or is this something that needs to go into the shop for?

·
Premium Member
3,063 Posts
The washer tank is located behind the left front fender I've had a couple of cars that the washer pump stopped working . The car uses two washer pumps one for the windshield the other the headlamps . Depending how often you use them will determine if you should have it looked .
You can't buy just the pump from Fisker the only way it comes is the complete tank with the pumps attached . I can tell you that you can remove the pumps from the tank and swap them out . You don't need to change the complete tank if you did the fender needs to be removed

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hi guys - New to the forum, proud new owner of an Inferno Red - Canyon Tri Tone VIN #1339 as of yesterday ! - Although CIU has issues I was able to resolve most with a global reset on in the setting menu. To my surprise the washer fluid tank is full but nothing will come out , wipers work just fine. I see that its advised to order the pump with the tank, how much does this run ? Does this have to be done by a Fisker Tech or is it general enough If I am handy with tools ? - Thank you in advance

On a side note, on the drive back with the car I got boxed in on the highway, stopped at gas stations and coffee shops people asking what is that ? ;)

·
Registered
535 Posts
It seems that the pump for the windshield washer system has stopped working. The washers for the headlights still works and the wipers are still functional. According to the owners manual they all work off of the same fuse. Which was my first thought when I notice the pump no longer worked. Any suggestions on fixes or is this something that needs to go into the shop for?
Wait a sec - the HEADLIGHTS have washers?!
I had no idea.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Hi guys - New to the forum, proud new owner of an Inferno Red - Canyon Tri Tone VIN #1339 as of yesterday ! - Although CIU has issues I was able to resolve most with a global reset on in the setting menu. To my surprise the washer fluid tank is full but nothing will come out , wipers work just fine. I see that its advised to order the pump with the tank, how much does this run ? Does this have to be done by a Fisker Tech or is it general enough If I am handy with tools ? - Thank you in advance

On a side note, on the drive back with the car I got boxed in on the highway, stopped at gas stations and coffee shops people asking what is that ? ;)

@supratrboo - congrats on your purchase and welcome! All of the Karmas are beautiful, but I am partial to the Inferno-Canyon Tri-Tone. :)

Be sure to post pictures of your new pride and joy.

·
Registered
49 Posts
@supratrboo - congrats on your purchase and welcome! All of the Karmas are beautiful, but I am partial to the Inferno-Canyon Tri-Tone. :)

Be sure to post pictures of your new pride and joy.
Thank you WATTGAS, happy to be here at , we will see how my new Karma treats me :)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hey guys what's the typical part cost on the washer fluid pump for the windshield ?

·
Registered
49 Posts
The pumps aren't available separate both pumps and the washer tank come as one part . Let me know if you would like the cost of the part.
Yes please what does the whole unit cost ?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts