Premium Member
1,975 Posts
Too difficult to paint

·
Registered
913 Posts
SoCalGuy said:
Too difficult to paint
And/or "least popular". They only had 77 orders for Laguna, and the production numbers are up to 26xx with the number of cars "out" well over 1400. That means maybe 5% of people wanted that color (or enough to wait, anyway).

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
Henrik said they will be bringing back a similar color to Laguna later (one that is easier to paint) at the beginning of our EVer Owners Drive at Fisker OC

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SoCalGuy said:
Henrik said they will be bringing back a similar color to Laguna later (one that is easier to paint) at the beginning of our EVer Owners Drive at Fisker OC
So, in other words, choosing a Laguna Karma over other colors based on a belief that it would be relatively rare and therefore more valuable would be a mistake because there will be a similar color soon, eh?

·
Registered
913 Posts
Weird Fishes said:
SoCalGuy said:
So, in other words, choosing a Laguna Karma over other colors based on a belief that it would be relatively rare and therefore more valuable would be a mistake because there will be a similar color soon, eh?
I guess that depends on how similar "similar" is, and how long you are willing to wait. Of course if you want the current blue you'd better be willing to wait ... and wait ... and wait ... :p

(Still no word, suggesting mine has not arrived at the dealer yet—I'm guessing they're doing the fan replacements in NJ)

·
Premium Member
286 Posts
You can body wrap your Fisker in Laguna color. It looks very good.
Should be $2,500 - $3,500

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ct-fiskerbuzz said:
Weird Fishes said:
SoCalGuy said:
I guess that depends on how similar "similar" is, and how long you are willing to wait. Of course if you want the current blue you'd better be willing to wait ... and wait ... and wait ... :p

(Still no word, suggesting mine has not arrived at the dealer yet—I'm guessing they're doing the fan replacements in NJ)
I'm willing to wait. But I know you've been waiting a really, really, really long time, so I hope your Laguna Karma arrives soon!! :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts