Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Liked, but not well liked
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was an original owner of the vehicle back in the day and I still share that same excitement today; which is a bit odd almost 5 years after the fact- especially for a vehicle that most of the media and general public has labeled as a failure. Never previously have I had this long of a love affair with any vehicle. To me this car and Fisker Automotive was a success, yea not in the traditional sense but to this day I am still excited and happy that i have my car. I love the Fisker story and logo, the way the orange and blue interact- it is greatness and really what us Californians see on a daily basis; either riding down PCH or driving through the hills and seeing that caramel sunset. Stunning. A piece of history that will missed. Please build me a Sunset.

·
Registered
334 Posts
It's funny @PowerSource, I feel the exact same way. While I'm a second owner, I fell in love with the looks of the Karma back in 2009 and posted a picture of it on my Facebook timeline.

I never dreamed of owning a luxury car like the Karma, but when Fisker's bankruptcy dropped the secondary market prices so dramatically I was lucky enough to be in a position to act.

I've owned my Karma for 27 months and I still smile every time I see it from the side, the back, you name it. I thoroughly enjoy every drive, whether it's 5 minutes or 30 minutes.

Since there are/were so few of the Fisker Karma, many people are still in shock when they see the car driving on the road or parked in a parking lot.

This car is timeless. I agree that despite the negativity of the media, and the cars shortcomings (low battery range and more than anything, the CIU IMHO) aren't enough to overtake it's sheer beauty and timeless design and style.

I'm excited to see what KA has in store for the future and what other cars they come out with. I'm also interested to see if the Atlantic ever makes it to market, as that's a car I would consider using as a daily driver.

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
... I am still excited and happy that i have my car. I love the Fisker story and logo, the way the orange and blue interact- it is greatness and really what us Californians see on a daily basis; either riding down PCH or driving through the hills and seeing that caramel sunset. Stunning. A piece of history that will missed. Please build me a Sunset.
Agreed and Absolutely Agreed.

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
Same for me! The visual appeal both exterior and interior has not yet been matched. Add to that my 250+ average miles per gallon and I have no incentive to trade. And won't be, as I purchased the extended warrenty to make sure I keep my Karma on the road.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Been gone for a week on vacation and one of the things I was looking forward to seeing was my fisker.

They had a car show in Calgary on Canada Day and not one Fisker. Bummer. there was one Tesla and the whole family laughed at it when they overheard a kid say "hey, that's one of those smart cars."

·
Early Adopter
1,259 Posts
Sunset is the car , and if built with the quality expected of the new KA -- put me on the list -- I have open bay next to my KARMA that was vacated by my R8 -- so count me in!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts