Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Early Adopter
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
@doug are you are the moderator at TMC? can you explain why my post are held in limbo and not posted? You guys don't practice censorship over there , do you?:-/

·
Registered
854 Posts
Which post where? As an anti-spam measure, certain keywords can cause a new member's post to automatically go into moderation. It sits there until a moderator can get around to clearing it.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Which post where? As an anti-spam measure, certain keywords can cause a new member's post to automatically go into moderation. It sits there until a moderator can get around to clearing it.
Strange my comments have been in "moderation" for eternity :D

·
Premium Member
4,659 Posts
I don't want to be ungracious, but isn't this best discussed on TMC? I am sure there are other members and contributors there who would be interested in this discussion.

·
Registered
854 Posts
It sits there until a moderator can get around to clearing it.
Depending on the time of day, this typically happens within an hour or so.

Strange my comments have been in "moderation" for eternity :D
Umm... you are no longer with us at TMC and are fortunately now someone else's problem.

http://www.fiskerbuzz.com/forums/15...-lawsuit-karma-deposit-holders.html#post15296

I don't want to be ungracious, but isn't this best discussed on TMC? I am sure there are other members and contributors there who would be interested in this discussion.
Yeah, seriously.

·
Early Adopter
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
your right, but not knowing if the question would be answered i figured I try doug on the FB -- i did do it to the forum on outside Fisker questions :angel:

seriously, my bad!

·
Premium Member
4,659 Posts
your right, but not knowing if the question would be answered i figured I try doug on the FB -- i did do it to the forum on outside Fisker questions :angel:

seriously, my bad!
No real harm done, but next time, I would suggest a PM instead of starting a new thread.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts