Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am sure most of the owners have read about this event already, but in case you have missed the invitation, here it is:

I am definitely going, but trying to decide whether to drive down or to fly down for the day. I am leaning towards flying at this point, but if anyone is driving and needs a co-driver, I may reconsider.

So who is going, and how?

·
Registered
57 Posts
That is an extremely long haul from Orange County during rush hour! Is PowerSource attending? Would love to do an impromptu meet and get a quick demo of the improved Karma.

·
Premium Member
4,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is an extremely long haul from Orange County during rush hour! Is PowerSource attending? Would love to do an impromptu meet and get a quick demo of the improved Karma.
I lived in Irvine for 10 years before moving to SF, and you are absolutely right. It would be faster to fly from SNA. :)

Don't know what @PowerSource is planning, should ask him directly.

·
Liked, but not well liked
1,172 Posts
We were barred from going to the event by Joost @ Karma Automotive so unfortunately won't be attending this particular event. We may be attending the Bay Area lunch event with two enhanced Karma's. Will keep posted.

·
Registered
829 Posts
We are thinking of driving over from Phoenix and spending the night (maybe visiting the Tar Pits across the road), if I can get my windshield rubber seal fixed before Thursday.

·
Premium Member
2012 Fisker Karma #1030
376 Posts
Why do all these fun events only seem to happen in LA, rather than the planet's technology capital, San Jose? Is the target demographic still the Hollywood set?

(Not sure if I'm joking...)

·
Registered
264 Posts
From south Orange County the drive at rush hour is torture. Not going to make this one.

·
Premium Member
4,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
From south Orange County the drive at rush hour is torture. Not going to make this one.
I hear you. I will probably get there faster flying from SFO than you would driving from Orange County. :s

1 - 10 of 10 Posts