Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
I am reluctantly putting my Karma on the market.
YH4K14AA2CA001711

White Sand Exterior / Black Sand Interior

12,200 miles

Warranty through Karma Automotive through April 2018

All the upgrades have been completed and the car was inspected by FiskerPhilly (Cherry Hill Fisker).

Included with purchase is portable charger and the Fisker (Eaton) Stainless steel finish level 2 wall charger, 2 key FOBs, original window sticker, all the original owners manuals, Fisker tire inflation pack, Fisker floor mats, and an extra front rim with a small curb scrape

New Yokohama Prada tires installed @10,200 miles
Tinted windows

There are a few scratches here and there but nothing that stands out.

I am only selling because I am leaving the country and can not take it with me. :(

$55,000

Located in Northern Virginia close to Washington DC.

Oops,,,,,here are some pictures

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,077 Posts
Good luck with the sale it"s not going to be easy maybe Joe can assist with the sale and I will keep you in mind if I hear of any buyers

·
Registered
189 Posts
Good looking car that I have seen personally. I have met the owner and know he truely hates to sell. The car is a routine fixture at the famous Katie's C&C in Great Falls, VA (you can see it on youtube) and it always gets compliments.

But...as HG states above, the Karma market despite it's great looks is tough due to the uninformed and lingering perceptions from buyers and dealers that there is no support (parts & service) available, so you might want to maximize your exposure on all venues (Autotrader, eBay, etc) and address the supportability concerns from prospects with some links or a write-up in your ads to address any issues prospective buyers might have - GLWS

I hope to see you at a future C&C now that the weather is getting better.

·
Early Adopter
1,259 Posts
Good looking car that I have seen personally. I have met the owner and know he truely hates to sell. The car is a routine fixture at the famous Katie's C&C in Great Falls, VA (you can see it on youtube) and it always gets compliments.

But...as HG states above, the Karma market despite it's great looks is tough due to the uninformed and lingering perceptions from buyers and dealers that there is no support (parts & service) available, so you might want to maximize your exposure on all venues (Autotrader, eBay, etc) and address the supportability concerns from prospects with some links or a write-up in your ads to address any issues prospective buyers might have - GLWS

I hope to see you at a future C&C now that the weather is getting better.
I live n the area and had the pleasure of a meet up with Special K - I agree with sherrillt and would vouch for the car. I know Joe was the machine and no better hands in the northeast. I agree with HARLEYGUY -- FiskerPhilly is the best bet to get best value. my 0.02

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Guys, I appreciate your support.
I did let Joe know the Karma was on the market and have placed ads on 6speedonline and also Craigslist, not that I expect a buyer from CL, but you never know.

I did take it to Katie's Cars and Coffee this Saturday and placed a "For Sale" sign on the windshield (that just felt wrong to me), there was a lot of interest in the car, it's amazing how many people are clueless about Karma Automotive and the support system for the car.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Interior pictures

Here are some pics of the interior.

Attachments

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The Karma is in Joe's (FiskerPhilly) capable hands right now.
I am having the ICE serviced and a new 12volt battery installed, along with a few other little things.
Prepping the car for long term storage.........

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
I am reluctantly putting my Karma on the market.
YH4K14AA2CA001711

I am only selling because I am leaving the country and can not take it with me. :(

Just curious, where are you going? There are Karmas running in surprisingly far-flung corners of the world, including Cambodia and UAE. Is the issue cost and import restrictions, or are you concerned about getting suppot? None of my business, I know, but if can share ....

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just curious, where are you going? There are Karmas running in surprisingly far-flung corners of the world, including Cambodia and UAE. Is the issue cost and import restrictions, or are you concerned about getting suppot? None of my business, I know, but if can share ....
Unfortunately this assignment will not let me bring the Karma with me.
It's a two to three year gig, so if the Karma doesn't sell it will just go into a storage facility.

I'd rather see the Karma be loved and driven than sitting under a car cover somewhere.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The Karma is still available.
I'd really rather see it driven than sitting in a storage facility........

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
is this car still available?
I think so....I sold it to a BMW dealership in Maryland. If you google the VIN it does come up as available on a brokers website.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
so it is no longer yours?
cant seem to find it. got a link?
Correct, it is no longer mine.
I'm traveling now, when I have a chance I'll search for it.
About a week ago I looked just out of curiosity and saw it listed.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
No I sold it through the BMW dealer in MD to a doctor in DC area. Considering he just called me for service and advice on how to store it for the winter I'd say thats a mistake.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts