Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, it appears that the one place to get your Fisker worked on in Arizona, Vault Motorsports, has closed. Anybody know where we go now?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm planning on moving to Prescott of Gold Canyon in the Phoenix area soon and will need to know any Fisker owners in the state and a place that is qualified to service a Fisker. Does anyone have any suggestions? Cheers

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Frisky Driver,

Apparently, there is a guy named Corey who used to work for the Scottsdale Fisker dealership who does work on Fisker at an independent shop. But, I am told that he has changed shops a few times and I'm not sure where he is now.

I have been getting my Fisker (which I bought new) serviced by Karma Automotive (which has been supporting we 2012 owners) in Irvine, California. They do not have a dealer or facility in Arizona. I received an e-mail from them yesterday as they are rolling out their new Revero GT in about 15 cities around the country. I am going to ask them if they have any plans to be in the Phoenix area.

That's all I have for now. Let's all stay in touch about this.

·
Fisker Technician
6 Posts
Wanted to introduce myself. I am a factory certified Fisker Karma and Karma Revero technician who managed and ran Karma Automotive of Chicago. I recently moved to Phoenix (Deer Valley) and opened a service center. We have all the tooling and diagnostic equipment required to service the '12 Fisker and '18+ Karma.

·
2012 White Eco Sport 2348
174 Posts
Congrats and good luck.

Wanted to introduce myself. I am a factory certified Fisker Karma and Karma Revero technician who managed and ran Karma Automotive of Chicago. I recently moved to Phoenix (Deer Valley) and opened a service center. We have all the tooling and diagnostic equipment required to service the '12 Fisker and '18+ Karma.

·
Registered
4 Posts
[/QUOTE

1 - 12 of 12 Posts