Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.wired.com/autopia/2012/02/corbin-motors-sparrow/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=socialmedia&utm_campaign=twitterclickthru

Really, do they have to make electric car ugly?

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
AnOutsider said:
I'm not even sure he could fit into his own contraption
I never knew what it was called until now but there is a guy that drives a light blue one of those around the small town the I am from. It's been around for a long time. I met him in a restaurant once and overheard him telling people that it was electric and he loves it, long before I even heard of electric cars. He indicated that he was an inventor of some type in the green industry.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
MArkansas said:
AnOutsider said:
I'm not even sure he could fit into his own contraption
I never knew what it was called until now but there is a guy that drives a light blue one of those around the small town the I am from. It's been around for a long time. I met him in a restaurant once and overheard him telling people that it was electric and he loves it, long before I even heard of electric cars. He indicated that he was an inventor of some type in the green industry.
Small world. :D

·
Super Moderator
1,183 Posts
There's an EV enthusiasts club in Atlanta, the EV Club of the South, and at least one of the members has one. The EV club is very active and participates in a several parades every year. Pics and info here: EV Club of the South

Click on the Club Vehicles link for more on the Myers/Corbin Sparrow.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts