Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Take this as a little survey if you had the opportunity to buy spare parts for your Karma what would you purchase ??

·
Premium Member
298 Posts
I need the plastic piece that holds and covers drivers side seat controls

·
Registered
164 Posts
Front windshield. Front and rear bumper. Rims for summer tires. Front and rear roll bar and/or roll bar bushings. Headlights and rear lights.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Harleyguy, you seem to be one of the most knowledgeable guys on here i think you should tell us what we should have...:idea:

·
Premium Member
3,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Harleyguy, you seem to be one of the most knowledgeable guys on here i think you should tell us what we should have...:idea:
A complete spare car . Sorry only kidding its hard to say i"m putting together a list for my dealership now

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
RDM, TMs

·
Premium Member
3,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I should be able to get prices on the above parts so at least you know what your confronted with . Trying to secure the parts is the next step

·
Registered
859 Posts
Actually, no. My wife is holding out for the Atlantic. But just in case, I wanted to see if I could get two Karmas plus the e-Bike in the garage. It's tight, but it worked! A friend came over to accommodate me, and in return he got a charge out of the deal.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Ira. You can always leave one at my house I have a very large garage.:p

·
Registered
546 Posts
This is going to seem stupid, but I'd buy another mirror for the driver's side sun visor (interior is Glacier Tri-Tone). The flap on mine broke so that it doesn't stay shut and flops around if the visor is down. Totally annoying.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts