Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everybody,

i can sleep without an answer to this question:

what for is this little... whats the name of this... this between the cupholder and the box? is it a creditcardholder? i have no idea.

thank you for the answer,

cheers, thomas

Attachments

·
Registered
535 Posts
hi everybody,

what for is this little... whats the name of this... this between the cupholder and the box? is it a creditcardholder? i have no idea.

cheers, thomas
I asked the same thing in a separate thread, with similar answers. Basically, nobody knows for sure. I think we should use this thread to come up with creative uses for it, since we have nobody at Fisker to ask. I say valet tip dispenser (jam some bills in to keep them from rummaging through your glove box).

·
Premium Member
4,659 Posts
hi everybody,

cheers, thomas
I asked the same thing in a separate thread, with similar answers. Basically, nobody knows for sure. I think we should use this thread to come up with creative uses for it, since we have nobody at Fisker to ask. I say valet tip dispenser (jam some bills in to keep them from rummaging through your glove box).
I will give you the answer I gave on the other thread. As I understand it, the original purpose of this slot is to hold the ticket you get when you get on a toll road, which determines how much you have to pay when you exit. There are a lot more of these highways in Europe than in the US. As already mentioned, it is also very handy for keeping parking cards.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts