Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have moved out of California to Nevada, and registered my ecosport. The car is now 1year old, and has a little over 9k miles. The state says the MSRP is $110k - which is the registration fee I first paid in CA a year ago... but I have to believe that it must have dropped quite a bit in value, and therefore I want to bring credible data to the state to set the right registration value.

Kelly blue book has no value guidance, and I am turning to you folks.

If you have sold, or know price of recent sales, please post, or private message me.

Thanks,
-rex

·
Early Adopter
1,259 Posts
Hi, I have moved out of California to Nevada, and registered my ecosport. The car is now 1year old, and has a little over 9k miles. The state says the MSRP is $110k - which is the registration fee I first paid in CA a year ago... but I have to believe that it must have dropped quite a bit in value, and therefore I want to bring credible data to the state to set the right registration value.

Kelly blue book has no value guidance, and I am turning to you folks.

If you have sold, or know price of recent sales, please post, or private message me.

Thanks,
-rex
In Virginia they are using 77k for my ecosport assessment

·
Registered
88 Posts
There are 2 new members to this Forum who have recently purcased Karmas with your level of mileage for between $50K and $60K. I recently traded my EcoSport with 10K miles on it for $56K. So I think the real resale value of your car is between $50K and $60K....but that doesn't mean AZ will agree.

Buck

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks. A little sad about the drop in value, but, I plan to keep it for as many years as I can keep it running.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Good luck! I wished I could afford to keep the Karma, but driving it as my primary vehicle became too risky considering the fact that my local dealer closed it's doors, the warrantee is no longer valid, and there is a chance that the part I need will not be available...

But every day when I pull into my garage and see the now-useless charger hanging on the wall, I am sad...

Buck

·
Premium Member
3,077 Posts
That's funny we sold two Karmas after Fisker closed and sold both for over 80K then again our GM can sell ice to a Eskimo .

·
Registered
272 Posts
i still think the car was worth what i paid for it.....

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts
I second that. BTW, with global warming, maybe Eskimos are ready to purchase some ice?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts