Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Keep us apprised of your decision - I'd love to see it done, and you are close enough for me to come and see the results.

I would sure like to get the black one in this photoset (except that I'll never have another black car without a garage):
http://www.motortrend.com/auto_shows/sema/2012/1210_fisker_karla_sema_concept/photo_06.html

But it will have to wait until my wife isn't the daily driver (it's a little too flashy for a female bankruptcy attorney).

·
Premium Member
4,659 Posts
But it will have to wait until my wife isn't the daily driver (it's a little too flashy for a female bankruptcy attorney).
Given Fisker's history, I can't think of a more fitting car for a bankruptcy attorney. It would be like a doctor commuting in an ambulance. ;)

·
Registered
320 Posts
Hi folks,

I am thinking about wrapping/painting my car. I looked at some pictures-and really like this color. Does anyone know what color this is? Thanks

I have a feeling your original photo could be of a Shadow or Deep Ocean car, but the photographer may have played with the color and light a bit. If you look at the area just forward of the front wheel, I think it is more indicative of the color of that car. The stock color "Shadow" can look like very different greys in low lights vs. higher light (see Karma color chart below). The photo makes the car look more like a "satin" finish rather than a true matte. Here are some matte examples... some I have seen in person.

Vinyl Styles in San Carlos wrapped this Karma in Matte Dark Grey:

I think the dark grey looks far better than matte black (too dull, IMO):

If you're gonna go matte, maybe Army Green for the coming zombie apocalypse:

Original factory colors:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys. I think I am going to go with WHITE-although that Matte Gray looks pretty good .

·
Registered
334 Posts
I think it is Deep Ocean
I think it's Deep Ocean too. As luck would have it, I came across a similar picture of the car about 6 years ago from another angle. See below!

EDIT - too funny, I just noticed there are 21 other photos in the OP's link, included the picture I posted. Well, I guess it shows I'm not crazy!

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts