Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my Fisker Karma half a year ago, and I had a lot of problems starting from the first day. In the meantime my dealer replaced my battery and since than I have not had any issue at all. So I use my Fisker every day for my drive to work which is between 30 and 40 miles. Every now and then my ICE kicks in because I do not use it normally. The only problem I have at the moment is the warning light for windows-washing liquid which I should fill up. Every thing else works perfectly on my Fisker.
So I'm very sorry for those guys who have problems all the time with their Fiksers. But just to let you know there are some of us who just do not have any issues and just love to drive one of the most beautiful cars on the road.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hi Rabbit, I have a signature # 69 car and have owned it for 1 month now... I am loving the car! It's been the craziest experience having a car that just draws people to it, they take pictures, follow you, give you thumbs up, stop and talk to you when you approach the car and ask all kinds of questions? its been a blast so far!!

Fiskeral69

·
Registered
122 Posts
I put my deposit down in 2008, and have one of the last Fisker's out of production. I have over 16,000 miles on mine without any problems! (Hope I didn't just jinx myself, ;) )

·
Registered
51 Posts
Had Lormax replace a battery module but otherwise mine has been perfect (after getting CIU software update) at about 14,000 miles.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts