Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Deep Ocean in ATL
436 Posts
I have the same color.... no issue in 25K miles and nearly 2 years. Maybe one of the experts here have seen... Philly or Harley Guy.

·
Premium Member
3,077 Posts
Looks like the clear coat might have some failure did the car have any paint work done ? I haven't seen any paint problems at all its one of the few things Fisker got right when they produced the car .

·
Registered
888 Posts
Nothing like this, here. I have 2 spots of 'rust' at the door handles on the left side. About a penny in size and they are appearing as small bubbles under the paint.

But I like your weather, Roberta.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Sorry to see that you are having that problem. It does look like it might be a clearcoat problem, like Harleyguy said. As you probably know, the climate in Hawaii is not good for auto finishes due to the high UV intensity (closer to the equator) and salt ions in the air. The UV intensity really is higher, that's why all the tourists always get sunburned there on vacation! I grew up on the North Shore, and it was always tough to keep a car looking good. A good paint shop should be able to tell you if it is something you can stop.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts