Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, My name is Adrian with Hoti Motorcars and we just purchased a 2012 Karma with 7,000 miles on it.

Now my concern is who do I get in touch with in becoming a official repair service for Fisker's?

If anyone has any ideas please let me know because I am highly interested in learning the car and helping the community that have limited sources.

Thanks in advance!!

·
Premium Member
3,063 Posts
Welcome to the forum . As far as becoming a dealership you would need to,contact Fisker automotive directly. At this time their isn't any training being provide to learn the Karma even while Fisker was in business they only provided limited training . One school was a intro school were we weren't allowed to take apart the car mostly class room . The second school was more advanced network and power train .

I would say a good amount of what I've learned I did it on my own but while Fiskernwas open they had a full technical staff so when we had a problem they came to the rescue .

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you Harvey, I definitely want to help the community of the Fiskers. They are great cars and deserve to be around as long as possible. I love the one I am driving currently. So if you have any way in guiding me maybe we can work together on this and establish a network to become authorized repair centers for Fisker

·
Premium Member
3,063 Posts
I'm all ready a repair center and most the owners in South Florida come to me now to repair the Karma I'm also one of only a couple of technicians that will even attempt to repair the HV Battery . After I leave work the last thing I want to do is work on another car no matter what brand it is . If your ever in the area I would be more then glad to show you my shop and what makes the Karma tick.
P.S. Harley not Harvey lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts