Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On Monday, thanks to the organizing efforts of our own @Marswill, four Karma owners met for lunch at a Chinese restaurant in Cupertino to talk all things Fisker and Karma. Attending were @Ira, @Awadding, @Marswill, and yours truly. Good lunch, great conversation, and just generally good Karma time was had by all attending. I hope we can have larger events in the future.

(Photo Credit: Random lady passing by who took the shot with @Marswill's camera).

·
Registered
261 Posts
That is such a coincidene. Hong Fu in Mandarin means good Karma.

Would be nice if we could set up something in South Florida in December. Hopefully, to discuss the recent purchase and resurrection of Fisker.

·
Premium Member
4,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That is such a coincidene. Hong Fu in Mandarin means good Karma.

Would be nice if we could set up something in South Florida in December. Hopefully, to discuss the recent purchase and resurrection of Fisker.
That's wild. Please tell me you guys did that on purpose.
Not me. I just really like their Tangerine Beef.

·
Registered
261 Posts
we can pick a date sometime in Dec. or January---Probably Fort Lauderdale would be pretty central.
If owners want to PM me I will keep a list and try to coordinate something that works for the majority.
20 Fiskers in one parking lot would be awesome. Better yet we have them valet parked sequentally

·
Registered
859 Posts
Yeah, Fab's tangerine beef was amazing - as were the other dishes. While everyone was talking about Karmas, I surreptitiously ate all their food. Yummy.

It was very special meeting one of our newest Forum members, Awadding, who had purchased Dennis' Karma, and who allowed us to check it out. Except for a couple of minor interior trim issues, it was in terrific shape. Congrats to Alex for taking the plunge and joining the Karma Klub!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts