Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After years of following this forum, inquiring minds must know, now that the 23rd of August has officially ended (over in Finland), can Dutch sleep tonight knowing that HIS CAR IS FINISHED?*

*According to the info previously provided by his dealer...

·
Premium Member
4,659 Posts
Richard Carnes said:
After years of following this forum, inquiring minds must know, now that the 23rd of August has officially ended (over in Finland), can Dutch sleep tonight knowing that HIS CAR IS FINISHED?*

I thought it took more than a day (I seem to remember 4 days) for each car to go through the assembly line from start to Finnish :)D) If that is correct, then he may have a few more days of anguish left. Sorry.

-- Fab.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Richard Carnes said:

After all these years of delay upon delay upon delay one tends to get skeptical. But on Monday my dealer looked into the production 'system' and saw that my car had actually been assigned a production number for this week, and that the car for the first customer from The Netherlands (I am lucky #2) which was planned for production a week earlier, had a chassis number, which means it exists. So it looks like things are finally moving.

But these cars don't get produced in one day (yet), it takes at least several days to go through all the stages. Production time will probably speed up as production ramps up.

The production time is part of the delivery period of 4 to 6 weeks, I was told. The difference between those 4 and 6 weeks depends on the destination, I guess. It will take a bit longer for a Karma to get shipped to, say, Seattle than to Hamburg or Rotterdam.

·
Registered
784 Posts
It was accounced in their newsletter last Friday. Didn't you receive that? It gets sent to all Dutch customers, which - judging by your name - you must be one of. Maybe your e-mail address is not on the mailing list. Just call Geert-Jan or Eduard at Kroymans/Fisker Nederland. I'm sure they can arrange a test drive for you.

If you want, I can forward the newsletter about the test drives to you (if you send me your e-mail address via PM).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts