Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,077 Posts
Car was sold at Frank Kent Fisker the original owner wanted the car bought back by Fisker .Has all the latest software and updates . Looks like it might have a new HV battery and traction motors look at the rear traction motor and see if it has green spray painted O on it . Also looks like a new style center muffler also .

·
Registered
320 Posts
It's currently at a dealership in Chicago with over 10k miles
Cyrius: I saw that one advertised and wondered about it because it is a beautiful white one. It's an EcoStandard, though, so a little less "done-up" in the interior. I noticed the pics online don't include much interior detail. I am familiar with that dealership (Chicago Motor Cars) as they are the guys who sold me Fisker Latigo #001 . They were good to deal with.

Based on Harleyguy's vin dig, it sounds like a car with all the issues sorted out. Go drive it!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cyrius: I saw that one advertised and wondered about it because it is a beautiful white one. It's an EcoStandard, though, so a little less "done-up" in the interior. I noticed the pics online don't include much interior detail. I am familiar with that dealership (Chicago Motor Cars) as they are the guys who sold me Fisker Latigo #001 . They were good to deal with.

Based on Harleyguy's vin dig, it sounds like a car with all the issues sorted out. Go drive it!
I've been so incredibly busy that I've only gotten to speak with a manager once about it. At times, it's tough running multiple businesses.

From what I can tell, it's still available and I plan to fly there to drive. The manager I spoke to said he drives it, loves it and considering buying it and the only problem he noticed is that the nav doesn't work.

Thank you for info on dealer.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Vehicle sold before I had an opportunity to get to it. Sucks being this busy but it's the time of the year where I make the most $...

Search again soon.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Check VIN

Hi Guys -

I am new and have a deposit on YH4K14AA8CA001339 can someone check this one for me. I have a pretty good documented history of the car from Fisker in ATL as well as the dealer selling it. Thank for you help in advance :D

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
service history info request

Hey guys - wondering if anyone can give me the service history on the following VIN - YH4K16AA9CA000180

Am considering purchasing but would like to know if any of the regular fail items have been replaced on this car before jumping in. I used the recalls link and know there are none, but have not found anything on service history as yet. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
2012 Fisker Karma #1030
380 Posts
You should check out https://techinfo.fiskerautomotive.com/fisker/RECALLSTATUS.aspx - that will get you the official status.

more generally, I have a question - is there anyway of getting more detail? CarFax, for example, was not particularly informative but at least gave some more 'color'. Is there any further detail that might be available through CSPs or KA?

This sort of information becomes rather important when so many of us are not original owners. Right now, I am compiling a list of questions for Pat's Garage but some of those questions may be redundant if only I had the complete service history of my car. Bound to be somewhere...

:fisker: Forever!

·
Registered
2 Posts
thanks, that link gives the service bulletins. I am going to have the car inspected at the dealer in Toronto before deciding if I am going to move forward on the car. I understand that if they do the scans and checks including the battery cells, traction motor, differential, shocks, and send the info to Fisker that it is possible to get a CPO warranty from Fisker on a used car for a price. This would be the most ideal.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Harleyguy;
Can you do a Vin check on YH4K14AA7CA000523. Possible purchase in next couple days here in S FL. I get no indication of any recall or maintenance status on tech info site`.
Would b most appreciative of any info. ss89

1 - 20 of 30 Posts