Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sometimes when I start my car the USB will not play music. Everytime this happens the Satellite radio also shows an "Antenna Error". It clears the next time I start. Anyone else having this issue. It clearly seems to be a software issue as a loose connection would not be this consistent, IMHO.

·
Super Moderator
1,183 Posts
kabalah70 said:
Sometimes when I start my car the USB will not play music. Everytime this happens the Satellite radio also shows an "Antenna Error". It clears the next time I start. Anyone else having this issue. It clearly seems to be a software issue as a loose connection would not be this consistent, IMHO.
I've seen the Antenna Error three times since owning the car. I haven't seen it since mid March/installing 6.15 though. I don't play USB music, so I can't comment on it's function and don't know if there's a correlation.

·
Registered
223 Posts
The frequency of the bug you report resembles that of the Bluetooth audio control bug-- seemingly at random, the car boots up in a mode in which the Bluetooth audio controls don't play/pause/track advance, even though the Bluetooth connection itself is fine and the "speaker/mic" feature of the Bluetooth connection (including making phone calls) is also fine. When I restart the car it's usually fine the next time.

It's tempting to speculate that there is a common software bug that prevents these audio modules from correctly starting up.

[see my new post for a new theory of the origins of these bugs]

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
drliu said:
The frequency of the bug you report resembles that of the Bluetooth audio control bug-- seemingly at random, the car boots up in a mode in which the Bluetooth audio controls don't play/pause/track advance, even though the Bluetooth connection itself is fine and the "speaker/mic" feature of the Bluetooth connection (including making phone calls) is also fine. When I restart the car it's usually fine the next time.

It's tempting to speculate that there is a common software bug that prevents these audio modules from correctly starting up.

[see my new post for a new theory of the origins of these bugs]
I think I am having the same problem. Since 6.28, I have twice had the radio/XM/bluetooth sound go away. You can change channels and move the volume control and all that but no sound comes out from anywhere. Then, once the car is turned off and back on, it all comes back. I didn't have this problem before 6.28.

Is anyone using the USB plug in after 6.28?

·
Registered
88 Posts
I use the USB plug for I IPOD and since the 6.28 upgrade I have had 2 instances of the IPOD not playing or being recognized. This problem was solved by unplugging and replugging in the IPOD connector. I don't use satellite radio so I can't speak to that issue.

Buck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts