Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok heres the latest list of cars as I sold one and added another. All 3 will be showing at the event this weekend.
Please pm for specific story on each as they differ.

-Deep Ocean Blue Ecosport/Canyon tritone interior. 22k miles, flawless body/interior. I just went over the whole car. New HVAC unit/exhaust/Generator coupler. New Yokohamas. 49k

-Deep Ocean Blue Ecosport/Monsoon tritone. 20k. A little rough a couple scratches and cracked lower spoiler on bumper. Has new Gen coupler, traction motors and RDM, VCM and CIU new also. 47k

-new arrival one of my original owners. Perfect shadow diamond dust ecochic with glacier interior. 3000 miles garaged. All updated 53k

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Deep ocean/monsoon car and shadow/glacier cars are going this week.

Currently have the Deep Ocean/canyon remaining.

New arrivals coming in
-white sand/monsoon 12k. Will have hv battery done, exhaust, HVAC and Rebuilt motors/rdm! With a warranty!

-signature series car with 5k, will be reconditioned with all updates incl rdm/motors. This will be a factory Certified Preowned Vehicles offered with a 2 year unlimited mile factory warranty!

Both of these cars will be some time before they are complete as we are jammed with customer work but pm or email me with questions.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Update...

Both deep ocean cars are sold as is the 3k shadow car...sorry :(

Next up will be a perfect white/monsoon ecosport with rebuilt traction motors and RDM, hv battery gone through and modules and contactors replaced, new exhaust, new HVAC unit, fresh set of tires, lugs etc... all updates done, with a warranty! PM me or contact through the website www.FiskerofCherryHill.com
Pics will be up next week on cars.com

Coming next:
Signature series #23 will be a Certified Preowned with all updates mentioned above

Arriving soon-Silver Wind/ Glacier Ecochic with 15k, will have rebuild TMs and RDM, hv battery etc. Should be priced to sell low to mid 50s

1 - 4 of 4 Posts