Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As the event attendance here is growing daily, yet another great surprise. @PowerSource will be in attendance at our event with a demo car to show off some of his cool bag of tricks soon to be available for your Karma. Promises to be quite a show...

Please use the link below and be sure to rsvp if coming and must include your VIN if you want us to update your software to the latest during the event.

http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0d4da9a829a1fc1-2ndannual

·
Super Moderator
1,183 Posts
This is getting ridiculous. I might have to fly to New Jersey!

·
Registered
264 Posts
How about showing something to the local SoCal crew!

·
Liked, but not well liked
1,172 Posts
How about showing something to the local SoCal crew!

If we had support to do it locally in our own hometown we would do it!

Remember this is not our main business but own a few of these cars ourselves and are implementing features we would like to see on our own vehicles.

We have had unbelievably positive feedback from the NE Fisker owners group so we are detouring one of our prototype durability vehicles in that area to this meet-up. If there is enough passionate demand in any market we will find a way to make a vehicle present. Southern California is relatively easy since we have vehicles running around daily.

We have always been a SoCal company and take great pride in local manufacturing but to be honest a lot of our die-hard support has come from the North East and we will reward that with our first public interaction and demonstration with that user base.

·
Premium Member
4,659 Posts
Given the shows events maybe Fisker Cheery Hill can become the Sturgis (Harley gathering) for Karma's - a pilgrimage of sorts ;-)

Let's just hope no one does anything like this to a Karma :D :

·
Registered
25 Posts
Is Powersource still attending? I sent an email to Julian over at Powersource and he expressed doubt... there may be a conflict with the main sponsor of the event, Fisker HQ? What a shame. disappointing if true:(

·
Early Adopter
1,256 Posts
I still don't understand why Fisker is the gate keeper for this event. I thought this was being held by the Cherry Hill CSP for the benifits of his customers and the fisker community -- PowerSource is an independant business. Does that mean tutlewax can't attend this event unless they get premission from Fisker? This sounds absurd to me!

·
Liked, but not well liked
1,172 Posts

·
Early Adopter
1,256 Posts
this is American and freedom to pursue happiness is a right - happiness is powersource attending our cherryhill event on Oct 3rd , therefore powersource should be at the party - it be good to see the goods :)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts