Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to let everyone on this community know that the rumors about the layoffs at Fisker Automotive are indeed accurate. Approximately 160 team members (myself included) were let go today. All of us were bummed that this was our final chapter with Fisker Automotive but there is a core group of approximately 50 team members who were retained. The speculation that occurs beyond this reduction in force is only speculation and I do not have any information about next steps for the organization.

What isn't speculation is the appreciation and fondness all of us have for our Owners, Retailers, Supports, Fans, Friends and Followers. Fisker Automotive was a business filled with passionate professionals who cared about the product and the owners. The final chapter on Fisker Automotive is not written however my chapter of the book is complete and I want to thank all of you for an awesome journey over the last two years.

Thank you.

David Harris
formally with Fisker Automotive

·
Early Adopter
1,259 Posts
I want to let everyone on this community know that the rumors about the layoffs at Fisker Automotive are indeed accurate. Approximately 160 team members (myself included) were let go today. All of us were bummed that this was our final chapter with Fisker Automotive but there is a core group of approximately 50 team members who were retained. The speculation that occurs beyond this reduction in force is only speculation and I do not have any information about next steps for the organization.

What isn't speculation is the appreciation and fondness all of us have for our Owners, Retailers, Supports, Fans, Friends and Followers. Fisker Automotive was a business filled with passionate professionals who cared about the product and the owners. The final chapter on Fisker Automotive is not written however my chapter of the book is complete and I want to thank all of you for an awesome journey over the last two years.

Thank you.

David Harris
formally with Fisker Automotive
I wish you well David, I aslo heard our local rep here in DC was laid off as well - Bart Schuster. You guys provided a lot of information, I hope the remaining people at Fisker do not forget us owners and provide some communication as to the warranties, service, and updates ... IT HAS BEEN A WILD RIDE...

·
Super Moderator
1,183 Posts
David,

I sent you an email this morning, but let me say here as well Thank You for all of the communication and support over the last year. I wish you the best with your future endeavors.

Brent

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
Thanks David - best of luck in your next chapter.

·
Premium Member
585 Posts
David,

I wish you the best in your future endeavors. Thanks so much for always trying to communicate with the owners and fans of Fisker Automotive and for communicating with the forum.

Taylor

1 - 7 of 7 Posts