Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,077 Posts
At first I hated it later on it started to grow on me . Problem is many of my customers cars with that color the seats aren't wearing well and the steering wheels look horrible

·
Registered
91 Posts
Wow, I do not remember this as a standard option. I really do not like it and agree that it is ugly. Glad to have my Canyon Tritone which I love!!

·
Early Adopter
1,259 Posts
At first I hated it later on it started to grow on me . Problem is many of my customers cars with that color the seats aren't wearing well and the steering wheels look horrible
Adam, I have that color, happen to like it allot, but wish it was all leather like the sale person told me it would be. I put covers on the seats and keep the car pretty clean. I guess like anything that is suede, your need to be neat freak. For those who don't like it, they can kiss my ...

·
Registered
91 Posts
Sorry Ninja, to each their own. Glad that you like it.

·
Early Adopter
1,259 Posts
Sorry Ninja, to each their own. Glad that you like it.
SD KARMA, why are your sorry? for me? or yourself? Please let not let this thread get out of hand. At this point I hope the moderator would just delete it and we can move on.

Who ever started this thread has issues -- IMHO.

PAX out!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I posted this in Karma Modifications because I actually thought that IS a modification.
Never knew it was standard (EchoChic?), never saw it before.
I'm having a hard time understanding how in the world Henrik let that happen though...
Didn't mean to offend anybody but the choice is questionable.

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
I posted this in Karma Modifications because I actually thought that IS a modification.
Never knew it was standard (EchoChic?), never saw it before.
I'm having a hard time understanding how in the world Henrik let that happen though...
Didn't mean to offend anybody but the choice is questionable.
Maybe it looks better in person than in a photo?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts