Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Wow, I do not remember this as a standard option. I really do not like it and agree that it is ugly. Glad to have my Canyon Tritone which I love!!

·
Early Adopter
1,270 Posts
At first I hated it later on it started to grow on me . Problem is many of my customers cars with that color the seats aren't wearing well and the steering wheels look horrible
Adam, I have that color, happen to like it allot, but wish it was all leather like the sale person told me it would be. I put covers on the seats and keep the car pretty clean. I guess like anything that is suede, your need to be neat freak. For those who don't like it, they can kiss my ...

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I posted this in Karma Modifications because I actually thought that IS a modification.
Never knew it was standard (EchoChic?), never saw it before.
I'm having a hard time understanding how in the world Henrik let that happen though...
Didn't mean to offend anybody but the choice is questionable.

·
Premium Member
4,665 Posts
I posted this in Karma Modifications because I actually thought that IS a modification.
Never knew it was standard (EchoChic?), never saw it before.
I'm having a hard time understanding how in the world Henrik let that happen though...
Didn't mean to offend anybody but the choice is questionable.
Maybe it looks better in person than in a photo?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.