Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any way to control the AC in karma remote?

Say in the winter can I remotly turn on the heat in the car?

If I am not wrong the volt has an iphone app where you can do this, has the karma something like this?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
197 Posts
I don't think my remote ac is working. I have tried different buttons without success. I even turned on the remote start on the command center.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
744 Posts
Once again, this is a good example of the Command Center needing to show the version of software in the car, and have a matrix on the internet of known issues with the different software versions.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
784 Posts
Karma 2012 said:
I don't think my remote ac is working. I have tried different buttons without success. I even turned on the remote start on the command center.
I tried this too (you have to hold the close-button for two seconds), but it doesn't seem to work.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
122 Posts
Michael said:
Is there any way to control the AC in karma remote?

Say in the winter can I remotly turn on the heat in the car?

If I am not wrong the volt has an iphone app where you can do this, has the karma something like this?
I believe that feature on the Volt works through OnStar. I recently saw at Best Buy where OnStar now has kits built into the mirror for installation on non-GM cars. I did not see Fisker listed as one of them and it still wouldn't tie into the Command Center
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
744 Posts
Yes, the OnStar FMV "For My Vehicle" I looked a this for my Subaru. They are expensive to buy, the monthly contract fee is really expensive, and many of the features that I would want, i.e. crash activation, are not available. So, basically, not an option for me.

ffcars or anyone for that matter, has your 'Remote Cabin Preconditioning' worked, even once?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,662 Posts
kabalah70 said:
Yes, the OnStar FMV "For My Vehicle" I looked a this for my Subaru. They are expensive to buy, the monthly contract fee is really expensive, and many of the features that I would want, i.e. crash activation, are not available. So, basically, not an option for me.

ffcars or anyone for that matter, has your 'Remote Cabin Preconditioning' worked, even once?
I have tried all possible permutations and nothing has happened. I think the function is disabled, either intentionally or by a bug/feature.

-- Fab.
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top