Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just installed 360 camera system and trying to get side camera to turn on when it detects a 12v from the left/right turn signal. I tapped the 12v from the front side marker but that 12v is always on and pulses when the marker is blinking. Does anyone know what cable I can use for this purpose so that I get 12v ONLY when the turn signal is on?

·
Premium Member
3,077 Posts
The system uses LED which is controlled by the VCM I don't think your going to be able to tap into this system since led are different then normal bulbs.The 12 volt is constant and the VCM controls the led

·
Liked, but not well liked
1,172 Posts
these are can/lin messages I believe the message you are looking for is 0x351

Tapping into the 12v will do little to nothing since you need to be able to decipher the chassis can codes.

You could use a mechanical limit switch on the stalk that independently activates the analog signal you require.. post the info on the camera system you are trying to install

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
these are can/lin messages I believe the message you are looking for is 0x351

Tapping into the 12v will do little to nothing since you need to be able to decipher the chassis can codes.

You could use a mechanical limit switch on the stalk that independently activates the analog signal you require.. post the info on the camera system you are trying to install
It does have a canbus input on the unit but this might be way over my head. I will just install a momentary switch inside the armrest to activate the camera.

Thanks!

·
Registered
888 Posts
Sounds interesting.
Could you please post info about the camera system, you are using?
And I'm interested in how you install them into the mirrors...

Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts