Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys!
I'm a new Karma owner and love this crazy car!
I've seen some pics on here of a trunk spoiler.
Would someone be kind enough to share the contact info
Name, address, number, cost of one?
Also, I'm a performance nut. Has anyone figured out how to enhance the delivery to the electric motors? Has to be a way to get her to come ALIVE :)
Thanks,
****- North Dallas, TX.

·
Premium Member
3,077 Posts
Hey guys!
I'm a new Karma owner and love this crazy car!
I've seen some pics on here of a trunk spoiler.
Would someone be kind enough to share the contact info
Name, address, number, cost of one?
Also, I'm a performance nut. Has anyone figured out how to enhance the delivery to the electric motors? Has to be a way to get her to come ALIVE :)
Thanks,
****- North Dallas, TX.
**** first off welcome to the forum . Second there's been tons of threads about enhancing performance do your pocket a favor leave well enough alone . The traction motors and RDM are under enough stress running the factory setup .

You really don't won't to know what it cost to replace the traction motors and RDM . Just enjoy the car the way it is . Save your performance enhancements for another car .

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
**** first off welcome to the forum . Second there's been tons of threads about enhancing performance do your pocket a favor leave well enough alone . The traction motors and RDM are under enough stress running the factory setup .

You really don't won't to know what it cost to replace the traction motors and RDM . Just enjoy the car the way it is . Save your performance enhancements for another car .
Well said. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
I have trunk spoilers available, take a look at the link to my website below. There's also a thread in the Karma Modifications forum regarding these as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts