Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone attempted to get a better fit of the truck lid? Looking at mine, the drivers side is slightly higher than the fender. I poked around but didn't see any quick way to perform an alignment.

The right side is perfect but the left is a bit high and looks odd like something is wrong.

Any ideas?

·
Deep Ocean in ATL
436 Posts
My dealer here did some adjustments to move it down on drivers side. He indicated that he removed some 'shims' from the support on the left. I haven't taken the cover off to see. But he made it better.

·
Premium Member
3,077 Posts
Good luck very hard to get proper hood alignment it has to do,with the length of the lift piston on both sides they are to long and bottom out causing the trunk lid to move. That's only one of many issues with the trunk fit . I spent many hours trying to redesign it and making videos for Fisker

·
Premium Member
378 Posts
I don't think the "trunk guy" was talking with the "body guy" when they did their measurements. I could fit a small child between the gap between the two. Yes, I've tried :)

·
Early Adopter
1,259 Posts
The gaps on the car and many other small items should of never happend considering the delays -- no one was minind the store in my opinion, but that's the past! Lets look to the future and do what we can to support the new owners and maybe they'l support us and right the wrongs where possible.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts