Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All,

I inherited a traction motor that a previous owner had partially disassembled. Does anyone know the procedure for realigning and sealing the motor again. I expect that the resolver reference is tied to alignment of the motor face plate, but maybe the front plate can just be slapped back on?

Any help is appreciated,

John

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
Hi John,
You should call Travis he located in corona, I had Travis work on my car a few times.
If by "Travis" you mean Travis Richardson aka Lormax, you may want to read this thread and this thread before trying to call him.

I suggest you get in touch with Karma Automotive and have them direct you to an authorized CSP.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Wow didn't know was that bad. I never had any issues with him. Him and I we lived about 20 mins from each other. Thanks fab it good to know the info.

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
Wow didn't know was that bad. I never had any issues with him. Him and I we lived about 20 mins from each other. Thanks fab it good to know the info.
None of this, whether true or not, may matter since he is reportedly very difficult to contact these days. Again, that's just what others have said. I don't have any personal information one way or another.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks to all for the kind spirited input.

Of course a CSP will know what the common wisdom is on solving this problem. I also have contacts at Quantum (RIP) and with the motor supplier JJE.

I am interested too in what people have discovered on their own, as I find that owners find amazing ways around problems when they have to.

Cheers!

JR

1 - 8 of 8 Posts