Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm curious about tow hook options, what they are rated for, and the costs. I'm looking at all options for getting a bit more storage on occasional trips...possibly a 5x8 cargo trailer. Is this possible? Like I said, it would be occasional.

·
Premium Member
3,082 Posts
I'm curious about tow hook options, what they are rated for, and the costs. I'm looking at all options for getting a bit more storage on occasional trips...possibly a 5x8 cargo trailer. Is this possible? Like I said, it would be occasional.
Dont really think it’s possible the car is to low for a tow bar and behind the rear bumper is the hv battery charger also coolant pumps and lines .

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've started seeing this everywhere now on the cars of yoofs. Lowered WRX, stanced wheels, big red tow hooks. Can someone ELI5 WHY this has become a fad? And also, what sort of image is this supposed to project, because what it says to me is, "This car is so unreliable that it might break down at any moment, thus I need a tow hook handy at all times." And I doubt that's the image they think they're signaling...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts