Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone! I just purchased my Fisker and a message came up to replace the key fob battery. After replacing the key fob battery the message cleared but now the touch screen in the center console only displays the Fisker logo. The heater was on prior to this and is still on but the touch screen will not work to turn on the radio or the navigation. How do I correct this problem?

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Was it raining recently? If so, CIU could be wet. See thread for CIU leak. When there is only a Fisker logo this means the CIU isn't sending a video signal and thus is offline.
can try hard reset of 12v battery connection under hood.

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts
Hello Teddy. Did this only happen once at startup? When this happens to me in my car, I just shut it down and wait for 2 minutes, then reboot (this is commonly called a soft reboot) and the display usually comes up. If not, then i'd try a hard reboot. Did you drive your car on Saturday? That was a major rain event. We need to check if your car has been rain proofed.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Sigurd, I did a hard reset and everything is working now. I will check and see if the waterproofing has been done this weekend.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Just unplug the big cable on the passenger side under the hood and plug back in.
When you get in the car it will then ask you to apply the emergency brake and then disengage. Done

1 - 9 of 9 Posts