Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Early Adopter
1,259 Posts
Something interesting from the user manual on the touch screen - don't remember seeing this before -- I remember someone complaing that the use of the touch screen while driving was hazardous -- well note this ;-)

USING THE TOUCH-SCREEN
WARNING: Only operate, adjust or
view the touch-screen when it is safe to do so. If necessary, stop the vehicle to make changes, or operate features of the touch-screen system.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you point your mouse over the Tomorrow section the roll over displays "Tomorrow Never Dies" as a caption. Could a deal be imminent? Then again I doubt the person who coded this website is privy to boiler room discussions. Interesting nonetheless.

·
Early Adopter
1,259 Posts
If you point your mouse over the Tomorrow section the roll over displays "Tomorrow Never Dies" as a caption. Could a deal be imminent? Then again I doubt the person who coded this website is privy to boiler room discussions. Interesting nonetheless.
I don't remember this the last I looked at the page - notice the executives ?

http://www.fiskerautomotive.com/TEAM.shtml

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
EX:Shadow/Canyon #324
1,217 Posts
Also a new picture of the Atlantic. Looks like the battery tunnel does not separate the rear two passenger and there is actually open space between the rear occupants? Is this an optical illusion?

http://www.fiskerautomotive.com/GALLERY-ATL-INDEX.shtml

I believe the tunnel is just hidden by the "sports bra" roof structure. But the rear seats on the Atlantic fold down for additional storage, unlike the Karma, where the space behind the rear seats is occupied by the inverters above and the gas tank below.

·
EX:Shadow/Canyon #324
1,217 Posts
The Website has been arising like Phoenix from the ashes.
It's nice that someone is doing pro bono work on the website. :D

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
I believe the tunnel is just hidden by the "sports bra" roof structure. But the rear seats on the Atlantic fold down for additional storage, unlike the Karma, where the space behind the rear seats is occupied by the inverters above and the gas tank below.
I was talking about that small space between the rear vents and upholstery. I guess it is possible that portion of the upholstery is black instead of tan so it may be an optical illusion?

These renderings are what made me fall in love with the Atlantic, if the this car actually sees the light of day I hope they go with the original tail lights:

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts
That is such a beautiful car. I sure hope it sees production soon. I'll certainly be first in line to buy one.

·
Registered
859 Posts
I'd buy this car for my wife as her daily driver in a New York minute.

·
Registered
66 Posts
time for filling for BK should be long gone, especially with so much bad news in the media. So the management and the investors must have another plan to survive without filling for bankruptcy. But not saying anything to the customers an the public leaves to much room for speculation. In German "Auto Bild" the allready burried FA, although there is actually no proof and no filling for BK.

·
Early Adopter
1,259 Posts
The fat lady is still on stage, but she is not singing - the Fisker automotive web site is back in business - the coming soon is now gone and the site is active with pictures of the Atlantic , sunset and surf. Hurray... There is light , maybe :)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Interesting...I cannot imagine they have a good alternative. If they thought they could survive, they wouldn't hang their dealer network and customers our to dry. Even if they find money, they way they have treated us all is killing any momentum they had.

·
Early Adopter
1,259 Posts
Interesting...I cannot imagine they have a good alternative. If they thought they could survive, they wouldn't hang their dealer network and customers our to dry. Even if they find money, they way they have treated us all is killing any momentum they had.
Not unless the biber is investing and getting his friends on board -
http://news.ph.msn.com/entertainment/justin-bieber-to-invest-in-car-company

But why stick to the old dealer network, Telsa is proving you don't need one, and sell to selected high end outlets with valet style service model, pickup and drop off ?

·
Registered
261 Posts
The fat lady is still on stage, but she is not singing - the Fisker automotive web site is back in business - the coming soon is now gone and the site is active with pictures of the Atlantic , sunset and surf. Hurray... There is light , maybe :)
The only thing at the end of this tunnel is the canary and he just keeled over. That website was probably rehashed by some IT geek who had nothing else to do with his time. Sudoko?

·
Early Adopter
1,259 Posts
The only thing at the end of this tunnel is the canary and he just keeled over. That website was probably rehashed by some IT geek who had nothing else to do with his time. Sudoko?
Do you take candy from babies too? Lol. Thanks for throwing cold water on wishful thoughts ... :dodgy:

·
Registered
245 Posts
It's not just canaries man. There was a coal mine on my farm in 1885 and somebody has to climb down every morning to start a fire and get the air circulating. One morning a miner didn't get it started fast enough and suffocated!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts