Wow! That is a tough choice. You may want to mention to your head that the bugs appear to be in the process of being identified and squashed in quick order, judging by early reports.cbermudez8 said:I still have not decided if I am going to leave the dealership with a Karma or a refund. My head is telling me that the car is just not where it should be to justify the price but I am having a really tough time giving up on being able to drive that beautiful car around in Detroit and showing people that electric cars can be really cool!
P.S. Are you planning on getting the winter wheel/tire kit?