Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My inidicator went on. I wasn't driving for about 3 weeks. I checked the pressure and it was a bit lower than the others. Now I got air in it seems fine but the indicator is still on. How do I get it off? I was driving already more than 10 min as written in the manual. Thank you!

·
Registered
261 Posts
i drove almost a day, or maybe you have a leak from a nail as I did

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Takes about 10 miles in my experience, sometimes longer.

Be sure the fronts are set to 40 psi and the rears to 36. Ignore the screen amounts, use a tire gauge. Then just drive it. If it doesn't go off, check the pressures again, you may have a nail or something else in the tire.

·
Registered
483 Posts
My inidicator went on. I wasn't driving for about 3 weeks. I checked the pressure and it was a bit lower than the others. Now I got air in it seems fine but the indicator is still on. How do I get it off? I was driving already more than 10 min as written in the manual. Thank you!
Michael,

If you access the Diagnostics screen on the touch panel, does it show the TPMS icon in orange/show tire pressures?

If it doesn't then there is an issue with one of the sensors, antenna, or VCM.

If it does show the tire pressures and you have put air in the low tire it will take about 15 minutes of driving above 25mph+ for the TPMS light to reset.

·
Registered
483 Posts
the vcm/tpms has a threshold of +/- 8 psi so its unlikely, but not impossible for the warning light to come on when the tires are cold.

·
Registered
483 Posts
by the way, if the issue is related to a low tire pressure, please have that tire checked for nail/debris in the tire. Air just doesn't leak out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts