Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts

·
Premium Member
298 Posts
Im pretty sure the Revero uses the same tie rods, so you coulk try Karma Automotive

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Found the front tie rod ends and the whole entire rear set of tie rods new OEM. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Im pretty sure the Revero uses the same tie rods, so you coulk try Karma Automotive
2021 update: apparently the Revero outer tie rod is NOT the same as the 2012. I now have both, and the 2012 (top) seems to have different threading, and bolt length, than the Revero’s (bottom). I was going to keep both (use the Revero ones 10 years from now when I’d need them again), but given the differences, I think I’m returning these to prestige auto in Miami.

Note also; the original manufacturer in turkey, now affiliated with a German company I think, said they sell them to someone who sells on eBay, and that’s where I bought them this week. since these are high wear parts, it’s a good move to buy some as “insurance” if you’re planning to keep your 2012 awhile.

Wood Material property Tool Hardwood Metal

·
Registered
104 Posts
Were are you located in NC?
I am in Cameron just outside Fort Bragg and Joe does all my serious service. Just ship car up there but those could be done at any shop once have new part.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts