Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want a cheaper charger as the 110v is not bad for my needs but my Electric company has a rebate right now.

Any thoughts on this one?
https://www.homecharging.spx.com/volt/pdf/GM10-463A.pdf
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
913 Posts
bigdaddyo811 said:
I want a cheaper charger as the 110v is not bad for my needs but my Electric company has a rebate right now.

Any thoughts on this one?
https://www.homecharging.spx.com/volt/pdf/GM10-463A.pdf
It looks OK to me, but Home Depot has the same charger that Fisker sells (without the Fisker branding) for $750, and homecharging.spx.com says theirs is 200 bucks more.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
585 Posts
ct-fiskerbuzz said:
It looks OK to me, but Home Depot has the same charger that Fisker sells (without the Fisker branding) for $750, and homecharging.spx.com says theirs is 200 bucks more.
Here is the Home Depot link:

http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?productId=203013921&storeId=10051&langId=-1&catalogId=10053
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,661 Posts
bigdaddyo811 said:
I want a cheaper charger as the 110v is not bad for my needs but my Electric company has a rebate right now.

Any thoughts on this one?
https://www.homecharging.spx.com/volt/pdf/GM10-463A.pdf
The maximum output from this unit is 15A and Fisker uses 16A when it is charging, so your charging sessions will take longer.

-- Fab.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
744 Posts
If it is $200 more than definitely I would buy the Home Depot version of the Lear/Fisker charger. Much nicer looking and an extra amp. ;-)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,661 Posts
kabalah70 said:
If it is $200 more than definitely I would buy the Home Depot version of the Lear/Fisker charger. Much nicer looking and an extra amp. ;-)
No programmability or telematics, though. I love the fact that my Blink charger can start and stop at specific times and keeps me informed via an App or SMS if there is problem. It also measures how much power is used for each charge and keeps track of it by month.

--Fab.
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top