Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
As a former FA engineer (summer 2010 - 4/13), I have stayed off this board ("If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it."); but when I saw this posting, I have to point out some facts. If you were to check out Ms. Lunani's LinkedIn profile, you would see she joined the Company just as the wheels fell off: CEO Tom Lasorda had made his pitch to save the Company to the Board of Directors, but was rebuked and quit. The Karma was already for sale in the U.S. and Europe for half a year, so I can't see where Ms. Lunani had anything to do with the software. The Company was out of money; so there was no opportunity to step back and redevelop/validate the software, let alone the vehicle, which is what was needed.

·
Early Adopter
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As a former FA engineer (summer 2010 - 4/13), I have stayed off this board ("If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it."); but when I saw this posting, I have to point out some facts. If you were to check out Ms. Lunani's LinkedIn profile, you would see she joined the Company just as the wheels fell off: CEO Tom Lasorda had made his pitch to save the Company to the Board of Directors, but was rebuked and quit. The Karma was already for sale in the U.S. and Europe for half a year, so I can't see where Ms. Lunani had anything to do with the software. The Company was out of money; so there was no opportunity to step back and redevelop/validate the software, let alone the vehicle, which is what was needed.
thank you for the update , but why did she place her name to a failed effort ?

·
Registered
31 Posts
I agree with the previous posting. She joined too late. There wasn't anything she could do regardless of her expertise. As a professional, she was quite experienced and one of the few leaders there that actually understood software development. But, it was too late... too too late.. at the end of the day, without money = no supplier support = no releasable software.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts