Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
1,975 Posts
I think the actual UI look and feel is not bad at all, save for a few things like not being able to touch the point in the AC you want, or digitally enter your FM radio station, ... too much analog mimicry IMO... but that said, the colors/coolness is pretty neat. Now if it could only be as responsive as an iPad....

Disclaimer: None of the above comments relate to the Navi system which is FAR and AWAY the WEAKEST point of the software. Even the free Waze app on my iphone is way better than the Karma's nav.

· Premium Member
1,975 Posts
brian said:
SoCalGuy said:
I think the actual UI look and feel is not bad at all, save for a few things like not being able to touch the point in the AC you want, or digitally enter your FM radio station, ... too much analog mimicry IMO... but that said, the colors/coolness is pretty neat. Now if it could only be as responsive as an iPad....
Interesting. I'm surprised that you actually like the colors because that's one of the things I hate the most. The grey-on-grey color scheme is impossible to read during a sunny day. Not enough contrast, and it's impossible to tell what's "On" and what's "Off". On some screens the highlighted button is actually OFF, and on some the red text indicates on while on other screens red text indicates off. I just have to guess half the time.

-Brian
Well, all screens could stand a consistency check to be sure, but I think Fisker/Visteon do get some points for style... its part of the 'car of the future' theater that they're going for... maybe they should opt for that Star Trek Next Gen look (LCARs? - now I'm revealing my true nerdom here) with a black background and brightly colored buttons... better for contrast, and better for the geeks out there (present company included)

This....

or this....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.