Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to send out a very sincere thank you to Lormax, HarleyGuy and FiskerPhilly. You three are one of the largest reasons why the Fisker name is even worth a dime. You guys are amazing and have kept these cars on the road long after dealerships and Fisker themselves have given up. I hope Wanxiang knows what amazing assets/allies they have in the 3 of you!! Thank you gentlemen!

·
Registered
282 Posts
I just wanted to send out a very sincere thank you to Lormax, HarleyGuy and FiskerPhilly. You three are one of the largest reasons why the Fisker name is even worth a dime. You guys are amazing and have kept these cars on the road long after dealerships and Fisker themselves have given up. I hope Wanxiang knows what amazing assets/allies they have in the 3 of you!! Thank you gentlemen!
i have to add Smooth and Fab to the list as well. I also acknowledge the owner participation. I feel we are car buffs who have latched on to a "keeper' and benefit big time by crying on each others broad shoulders. Mucho Gracious all!!!

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
Smooth helped me too. I had a problem with my battery and he replaced a module internally but would not accept any payment. Not sure why or how he does this but this guy is a top notch human being.
Just read this... Lets not forget Smooth.THANK YOU SMOOTH!!!

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Many thanks for the props. As I said I have only stayed with this because karma owners have been the most amazing passionate "car people" to work for. Understanding of the product for its goods and bads, and just cool to deal with. Thanks to all of you as well.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Souza3 is right. Thanks to Harley guy, Lormax, and fisker philly. Harley guy I have had many conversations with and worked with. he is awesome.

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
+1 .

·
Registered
536 Posts
So true. Wax should get these guys some bonuses for preserving the value of their investment by preserving the reputation of the marque and keeping the cars on the road (the cars are their own best advertising campaign).

·
Registered
5 Posts
just became a fisker fan. where can I buy a new one? 2012 ecosport? what dealers/sellers would you guys recommend? saw one in tampa while I was driving my escalade hybrid and was smitten by the design!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts