Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off I'd like to thank you Karma owners for taking the time to come out and make this event what it was, a great time. It was a pleasure to finally meet many of you and even had the chance to go out for a bit with a few on Friday night (thanks again for the drinks and setting it up @Cls2nrvna, @Nin ja and @Mikey43 ) . BTW, Katie the potato vodka went down good last night after I got home...
Sorry if I didn't get to spend as much one on one with some of you, and may not have been able to address as many concerns like wheel repair as I had intended, but the day just flew.
I/We owe a big thanks to @Harleyguy for making such a commitment to fly up here just to meet the owners and spend some time just hangin out. Also thanks to @NJFISKERGUY for putting up with him at his house ;).
Events like this don't happen without such good, passionate people like yourself, and it's a true testiment to the commitment you folks have to the brand.
Unfortunately I didn't get to take a single pic, so I relied on the owners present to handle photo's, and I know theres a bunch. They will be added soon, as it was quite a sight to behold, that many 15+ Karmas in one spot (especially up here!). I hope to have some up on our website eventually, and I know theres a few on the FB owners page.
Thanks again!

·
Registered
261 Posts
Kudos to you FiskerPhilly and to Chip for sponsoring this wonderful day. Met a great group of Fisker owners, and one thing was for certain--we all are enthusiastic about our Karmas.
It was awesome seeing 15 of these beauties lined up nose to nose. It makes for quite a site.
And Joe thanks to you for showing me how to pair my bluetooth and for fixing my
headlight washer.
Knowing that you are available in the Northeast and Harleyguy in the southeast raises my confidence level in my car considerably. I know now that I can keep this beauty running for years, or maybe until I trade it on for Fisker II.
Again, thanks for the hospitality

Only regrets were that nobody came from the factory; they would have had an enhanced appreciaton of Fisker owners had they met us.

·
Registered
272 Posts
What can I say..The commitment and the sacrifice I do for this community. Lol

·
Registered
39 Posts
Joe:
Thank you and Chip for a great and informative time we all had. It was absolutely awesome to meet you and the other Fisker owners. I feel a thousand times better knowing that I can turn to you with all my Fisker needs. Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts